Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Little Skeleton

I feel like time is flying by! Braxton is about five and a half months now, and we love seeing more and more of his personality (most of the time:). He knows exactly what he wants and he will always let us know. For example, when he wants out of his bouncer, he doesn't just start fussing... He does this thing where he arches his back and pushes so hard that he practically falls out of the freaking thing. While doing this, he's not really crying, its more like a yell or a grunt (imagine the sounds you would make if you were strapped into a chair and were trying to get out. That's what he sounds like;) The minute I get him out, he's all smiles.
He already has his two bottom teeth! His second tooth came in last week.
He recently learned how to roll from his back to his belly, but he gets stuck on his belly and gets all mad and starts crying. We usually have to help him roll back over and he acts like we were the ones who made him do it. A few seconds later, the kid is back on his belly and the cycle continues. Just barely, I went in his room because he was crying and he was stuck on his stomach with his legs tangled in the bars. It was hilarious.

Brax Man is my running partner! We run with two of my friends and their kids. It's a blast. We love chatting about kids, husbands, embarrassing moments, happy news, sad news, basically EVERYTHING.

He loves chillin with his daddy. Here they are studying (although I wouldn't doubt that Ry has ESPN pulled up on that computer).

Ryan and I love playing with our little man! We love his little laugh and funny looks. See for yourself...


We had a fun Halloween weekend! On Saturday night, we swung by our ward party for a little while. For those of you who watch baseball (or who have crazy husbands who do).... you know that the Texas Rangers lost the world series in game seven last Friday. So, Ry and I dressed up as "Broken Hearted Rangers Fans." Ryan truly was broken hearted over this tragedy. After the ward party, we went to a party that our friends, the Lee's, were throwing. It was a blast!


Two little skeletons. Braxton and his date, little Sophia, at the Lee's party.


We love our friends here in Texas!


On Halloween day, we had a pot-luck dinner with our med school friends. It was fun to relax, chat, and eat yummy food!

5 comments:

  1. I love that one of his funny face! He is getting so big! I miss you Lain! On Halloween I was telling Steve about all of our costumes.... "what are you? A two headed monster?" said by mean bratty girl across the street. haha Love you Lain! I can't wait to see you guys in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are having a blast in Texas. Braxton is so cute, I want to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little man! Fun to see the pics and hear what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a doll! Two teeth already... such a big boy! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAINIE! LOVE the little faces your baby makes, he is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete