We also took Braxton to his first BYU game! We went with our good friends, the Meier's, to Austin to see BYU v. UT. Us and the Meier's must have bad luck because this is the third road trip we've taken to see the Cougars play, and they have lost EVERY time! Seriously, what is up with that? Every time I tell my family that we're going to a BYU game they beg me to stay home because they say we're bad luck. I assured them that it would be different this time because now we have Braxton. Unfortunately, the child brought no such luck Saturday night. But, despite the loss, it was fun. However, going to a game with a kid is quite the change. I spent most of the time sitting outside with Brax because it was so loud. But don't worry, there were a million other mormon moms out there with their kids. Was I in the halls at church or a football game?? I couldn't tell. The UT fans were so thrown off when they would walk by and see all these young girls with a bunch of children. I don't blame them for their reaction;) Ry and I found a cozy little spot on the grass where we could see the jumbo tron.
It's never too early to start teaching your kid what's right!

Love this post Lain! He is such a cutie!! Getting so big, I can't believe it! I'm sad BYU lost again. One of these days you'll get lucky!
ReplyDeleteI love that by far my child is the most chubby!!
ReplyDelete