Brax is officially 8 weeks old and he finally decided to smile really big for the camera! The past 8 weeks have been the best of our lives! I never could have comprehended how much joy this little boy would bring me! It's amazing being a mom, and I thank my Father in Heaven every day for this precious boy I've been blessed with.

look at that smile!! he's so cute :) He's a good mix of between you and Ryan!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable Lain! Motherhood is amazing, I remember feeling that way with Maybrie. Don't get me wrong, I still love being a mother, but Thomas is a much more difficult baby and having two is a bigger adjustment! Glad you guys are doing so well.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I love him. I can't wait to meet him at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHoly smiles! What a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteAww he is adorable! Can't wait to meet him! Until then, keep posting pictures! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI hate that I have to wait until December! He is so cute Lain
ReplyDelete