After living in Utah for practically my entire life, I never thought I'd have my first snow day living in Texas. But lo and behold, it snowed quite a bit here and Ry and I got to stay home from work and school for 4 days! Pretty funny, I know. While we were couped up in our little apartment we decided to have a fire and roast hot dogs and s'mores!
Here are the long awaited pictures of my fat, pregnant self! I'm a little over 5 months now! The crazy kid inside me is constantly moving around and kicking! I'm afraid he's going to be a little terror.... oh well, our parents say we deserve it:)
You are such a cute prego lain :) I am getting so excited for you!! 100 days!
ReplyDeleteAh the long awaited prego pics are here at last! You look great, I'm glad things are good!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! You guys are going to be awesome parents. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYay lain!!!!!! You're adorable! I hope you guy are having a great time down there in Texas!!
ReplyDeleteWe have ridiculous snow days all of the time. It's so silly because it's usually no more than 1-2 inches and the whole city freaks out... Life is different away from the mountain west:)
ReplyDeleteOh and you are oh so cute Lain! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Our babies will be here in no time! Craziness.
You look so good! It was so fun to talk to you the other day and I hope if we move to Texas they have more of those snow days!
ReplyDeleteyou are a cute pregnant mama! Only like 3 more months to go right? can't wait to see what he looks like :)
ReplyDeleteFun to see some pictures of you! Hope you are feeling well! Are you really going to name the baby after Brett like his letter suggested you were? I guess if you want a crazy kid! Just Kidding! You look great by the way!
ReplyDelete