Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a...


BABY!! I'm officially 12 and a half weeks pregnant! Our baby is due May 20 and we are so excited! It's been so hard lying to everyone and trying to hide our big news! Luckily the horrible morning sickness has worn off and I'm feeling good! Right now the baby is only about 11cm long but it's crazy how fast they grow!

12 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!! I'm so excited for our little babies to be friends:) I'm glad you're feeling better Lain. Call me and we'll talk all about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog, and I'm so excited for you! I hope you're doing well. I miss lesson planning with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you and then meet the little one!! Glad you are feeling better! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lainie! I saw your post on Facebook and found your blog. That is awesome and I am SO happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS! I am going to add your blog to my friends on my blog, good luck with everything, I am glad your morning sickness is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Lainie, that's so great! You and Ryan are going to be the cutest parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so exciting! we were just talking at dinner the other night, thinking that y'all were probably going to be having a baby soon. Then, Cory told me last night that he'd gotten a text announcing it. Congrats! ~Cory & Laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. All my friends are having babies! Its going to be so fun lain! I am so happy for you :) Can't wait to see you in December

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are way excited for you! Ross told me about Ryan's text, but I've just been a slacker on the congratulations. :-) You guys are going to be awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness congratulations you guys! Found your blog randomly awhile back - so fun to hear the news. I'm so so happy for you! -AshBash :)

    ReplyDelete