Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Braxton!

I thought I'd have so much time to update my blog and post all kinds of pictures considering that Braxton is a newborn, but boy was I wrong! I'm busier than I ever have been. I can't even describe the love I have for my son, it's amazing. Ryan and I adore him and it's a good thing because he is a lot of work.
It's funny how these tiny babies come out with so much personality. We are really in for it because Braxton is about as stubborn as his mom and dad and he's only 3 weeks old. We're scared! He pulls tons of funny crusty looks and gets mad when we play with his feet. My mom says he gets the dirty looks from me, but I disagee because I never give dirty looks;) Having a little person of our own has been life changing.
Everybody has been asking us who he looks like, but Ry and I never could tell because we didn't think he looked like either of us. Last weekend we were at Ryan's parents house and we finally solved the big question. They pulled out Ryan's baby pictures and Braxton looks just like his daddy! We couldn't believe it.

Here is a picture of Ryan.


Here's Braxton


Taking a bath with Grandma



We're in love.





9 comments:

  1. So cute! Give me a call when all your visitors have gone and let me know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Lain... I can definitely see some Lainie in him:) He is adorable!!! I love his sweet little face. I want to be called too when things slow down! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so beautiful Lain! Congrats you two! Hang in there... your life will stabilize soon, and some semblance of a routine will set in. I'm sure you're a great mother! And I totally think he looks like Ryan too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. My nephew is sooooooooo cute! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking your blog almost everyday to see this baby! He is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy for you guys! We hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He is one cute little guy. I know just how you feel. Before Hailey was born I thought all that newborns did was sleep. I thought I'd be able to go back to work full-time and Kyle would still have plenty of time to work on school work. Yeah, that didn't work out as planned. They are so super busy for the first little while. But, with time, it does get less demanding and even more fun. Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lain he does look like Ryan. How cute, he is adorable! Thanks for posting pictures! Keep doing it! So glad you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, he is adorable Lainie, CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete