




We are finally all moved into our place. I'm officially back in Texas! We're living in Valley Ranch which is a very nice area and it's about 15 minutes from downtown Dallas. I'm still trying to get all the freeways down but it's coming along better than I thought:) It was hard leaving Utah but we really like our new place and the ward down here is awesome! Texas feels as hot as Utah, except you sweat like crazy because of the humidity! You are always thirsty and sticky down here. Here are some pictures of our new apartment. We also bought another car when we got down here..... ya, I'll be driving it! Poor Ryan will still be driving our old corolla with the awful paint job. Oh well, that's what the man does right? He'll always get the short end of the stick until he's a doctor and we actually have money! Then he wants to buy himself an FJ Cruiser.

Wow Lain!! Your new life seems so spiffy!! I'm so excited for you and all of these exciting changes. Call me soon to catch up! Love you.
ReplyDeleteELAINE! I AM SO MAD AT YOU! I have been wanting that EXACT same car for months now! We were planning on buying it at the end of the summer but now it probably wont be for a little while.. once we get our medical bills ;) I am so jealous! But it will be sweet when we have matching cars. Your place looks really nice too. So excited for you guys and miss ya!
ReplyDelete