Ryan's family came into town last night so Madi (my cute sister-in-law) came and slept over! We watched one of the best movies in the world... Home Alone 2. It's one of those classics you must watch during Christmastime.
Home alone 2!!! oh my gosh i have been dying to watch that movie! i always quote the "credit card... you got it" hahaha i finally explained to steve what i was quoting! love it! brings me back to swimming at dimps with you and tal!
Well, I have finally given in and decided to start a blog about our life:) Ryan and I got married December 20, 2008. We both graduated from BYU and now live in the great state of Texas. Life is awesome!
We got married in the Salt Lake Temple
I'm a Mormon! Click here to learn about our beliefs.
Have i told you yet how glad I am you started your blog? Love it. Keep us all updated. I love to know what's going on.
ReplyDeleteHome alone 2!!! oh my gosh i have been dying to watch that movie! i always quote the "credit card... you got it" hahaha i finally explained to steve what i was quoting! love it! brings me back to swimming at dimps with you and tal!
ReplyDelete